• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Awesome/random picture YOU have taken thread (G RATED ONLY!)

Thanks for all the kind words. I didn’t post a thread related to it. I was more posting the pic celebrating how well behaved and brave she is. I should’ve posted more details.

She was born with multiple heart defects. We learned today that her heart has developed and healed to where they are almost non existent and we no longer have to see the heart doc because they’re of no concern now.

Hey boss it’s a touchy subject at times trust me I know the feeling I went back and read your post and I’m happy for you my daughter was born the same way we was told she wouldn’t make it to a year old then was told we are lucky if she makes it to be 6 years old now she is a beautiful 18 year old girl (telling boys you do realize my daddy will kill you right?) we are blessed that she has made it so far in her life and is doing great only thing wrong now is she is allergic to bees LOL

Turn around a few years down the road we are getting our youngest boy ready for kindergarten and taking him to get all his shots and what not just to find out they have to take 20 tubes of blood to run a **** load of test turns turns out he has leukemia we thought something was wrong as he was growing up but docs kept telling us he was fine there is nothing to worry about he just a growing boy just to here this right before school starts needless to say I was pissed at a lot of doctors now so his body was to weak for radiation witch really didn’t want to do anyways to we did chemo treatments he had to do them once a week every week for a year then it was every two weeks then every 6 months now he is 8 now and in remission now but both my daughter and son are doing great now but anyways I’m glad to hear your daughter is doing great and very healthy congrats boss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey boss it’s a touchy subject at times trust me I know the feeling I went back and read your post and I’m happy for you my daughter was born the same way we was told she wouldn’t make it to a year old then was told we are lucky if she makes it to be 6 years old now she is a beautiful 18 year old girl (telling boys you do realize my daddy will kill you right?) we are blessed that she has made it so far in her life and is doing great only thing wrong now is she is allergic to bees LOL

Turn around a few years down the road we are getting our youngest boy ready for kindergarten and taking him to get all his shots and what not just to find out they have to take 20 tubes of blood to run a **** load of test turns turns out he has leukemia we thought something was wrong as he was growing up but docs kept telling us he was fine there is nothing to worry about he just a growing boy just to here this right before school starts needless to say I was pissed at a lot of doctors now so his body was to weak for radiation witch really didn’t want to do anyways to we did chemo treatments he had to do them once a week every week for a year then it was every two weeks then every 6 months now he is 8 now and in remission now but both my daughter and son are doing great now but anyways I’m glad to hear your daughter is doing great and very healthy congrats boss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids sure are tough! They don’t let anything slow them down. They just keep on growing and learning like nothing is wrong. Glad both of your kiddos are doing well!

Seems you can find love in the strangest of places.

Attachments

• Skink or skank.jpg
    Skink or skank.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 40
Back
Top Bottom