Baby Duramax MF GENERAL MOTOR CUSTOMERS SERVICE (866 numbers)

Hold my beer.
YOU BLUE OVAL ZEALOTS KNOW THAT FORD'S DIESEL'S HAVE SUCKED ASS FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS AND YA'LL ARE STILL PUSHIN' 'EM?
:pound::pound::pound:
easy now.. you can bullet proof a powerstroke for around 7k. then you are good to go for at least 20,000 ,iles before you need to "bullet proof" it again.
i had high hoped for the little max,but maybe they will sort the gen2 out.

easy now.. you can bullet proof a powerstroke for around 7k. then you are good to go for at least 20,000 ,iles before you need to "bullet proof" it again.
Well said and you know me I’m wore down from bearing the burden of carrying the heavy load merry Christmas happy new year to you and your family

I know a guy…….. just sayin

1640695961168.jpeg

Well said and you know me I’m wore down from bearing the burden of carrying the heavy load merry Christmas happy new year to you and your family
i would say move away from costumer service. try and find someone in the company to help you.
try Bellamy Strickland chevy near summit.they have some good duramax guys there.

This all started NOVEMBER 10 2020! Check engine light came on big brother

from the eye in the sky called (OnStar)
Do not drive the Diesel!
Tow service picked up and carried to the Chevrolet(and yes Thornton Chevrolet sucks)

Before work was performed truck average 28 to 30 miles per gallon. After check engine light was corrected truck mpg was 16 or 18
It took three months of pure ****ing hell to get the truck back in the shop and them to change the number three plug. But once it was changed, mpg went back to 28 to 30.
Then the baby Duramax 3.0 L in-line six cylinder went to consuming oil! 1 quart and a half for 3000 miles (Not showing on oil stick at 3000 miles after oil change)
Transmission went totally out October this year wow in Virginia at the power plant!
As of now oh Dash component light or in a fast blink mode! Radio, tow switch, Traction switch, Anything that is Lit is blinking!
Understand now all of these situations have required rental car because were in Covid and there’s no rental cars available rarely does the dealership have a loaner!
Months I have been without my vehicle and paying for a rental!
OK now the point I’m trying to make every single time when dealing with one customer service representative I am almost to the point of receiving my refund and the dumb son of a bitches change the representative and we start over from scratch again! I’m sure this is a ploy by GM for me to say **** it and just let them get by with ****ing me in the ass without any lube.
So if anyone has any actual experience that can help me recover my money let me know.
Truck has 38.000 miles on it!
I had a 3l eco diesel as well , it was broken and would make god awful long starter noises… I sold it to Carmax for a 7000$ profit

easy now.. you can bullet proof a powerchoke for around 7k. then you are good to go for at least 20,000 ,iles before you need to "bullet proof" it again.

:pound::pound::pound:

Truth is that ALL MANUFACTURERS HAVE LEMONS/JUNK and I ONCE owned a ford, but will not ever again.

Back
Top Bottom