• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Back when MTV actually played videos

Nope...
Big hair band.. all guys...big hair some make up...during the time of HEADBANGERS BALL...actually I think that's the 1st place this video was played then the following Monday they had more request than POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME..as the most REQUESTED to see again

Ok BDR1 BDR1 , whisper it out loud in our ears ! Lol
Ok the band was BRITTANY FOXX...the song is titled GIRL SCHOOL....back when POUR SOME SOME SUGAR ON ME was winning the most requested song on Mtv. .this was was the 1st song to unseat DEF LEPARD but I think it was only for a day or 2 then DEF LEPARD took back over for a few days

Ok the band was BRITTANY FOXX...the song is titled GIRL SCHOOL....back when POUR SOME SOME SUGAR ON ME was winning the most requested song on Mtv. .this was was the 1st song to unseat DEF LEPARD but I think it was only for a day or 2 then DEF LEPARD took back over for a few days
I watched a lot of MTV when it first aired, i dont remember this one. But that doesn’t mean anything. Lol. Thanks for the trivia !

Wrong spelling. I googled Brittany Foxx and will poke my eyes out when I am done with this post. You are a evil man.
Link for the band Britny Fox
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britny_Fox

Back
Top Bottom