• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bad news for Trusts

s2.quickmeme.com_img_d4_d4301e5f2fbbfcb5dac964b6aaaad3dc0d016ae83528104e6d1fbee4840b6ac8.jpg

So if you already have stuff on a trust you wouldn't have to do anything right?

I really don't see a need for any of that.

1. What's the CLEO gonna do anyways after he signs off, keep a record like we're criminals?
2. With a CCW we already go thru the "background" check and get fingerprinted and picture now. We should at least be able to do that portion just once..

1. What's the CLEO gonna do anyways after he signs off, keep a record like we're criminals?
2. With a CCW we already go thru the "background" check and get fingerprinted and picture now. We should at least be able to do that portion just once..
well the issue is that everyone that is trustee or benefactor of the trust would have to get fingerprinted and ID every time something is added to the trust, if I am not mistaken and I am reading 41p right. Then that makes the trust and corp route more tedious. Still would have advantages over individual but yea more work....sucks though. Please someone correct me if I am wrong.

You're under the impression that they're doing this to effectively prevent crime, only they aren't, they're simply doing this to make ownership more difficult by making the whole process more onerous to anyone involved in it. And it would be very effective at achieving that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom