• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bad news for Trusts

Guys, getting ready to send for my trust, Put my wife and son on the form for Co- Trustee and both for Beneficiary, is this a good thing or a bad thing?

I place no trust in trusts. It's just more paperwork they have on me. I don't like to submit forms to exercise my God given rights and never will. I will continue owning boring guns that go boom.

I place no trust in trusts. It's just more paperwork they have on me. I don't like to submit forms to exercise my God given rights and never will. I will continue owning boring guns that go boom.

I hear ya but the man want it and that all you can do until the boat flips over

Putting the wife and son, wasn't sure if it was good or bad putting 2 people on with ya. guess it ok

Yeah it's fine. It essentially means that your wife can be in possession of the items if you are not around, and if it's a good Trust it makes the beneficiary process more solid.

The downside is that if 41p goes through, you and your wife will have to get fingerprinted and approved by a CLEO every time you purchase a new NFA item.

I live with the hassle of the trust and NFA approval process because it's worth it to me to own NFA items.

But if 41p goes through, and holds up to court challenges, I'm done buying NFA items. I will not be treated like a criminal and get fingerprinted and beg for approval from some jackass CLEO every time I want to exercise my Constitutional Right.

I honestly never thought 41p would go through, and technically it should never stand up to a court challenge, but I'm not so sure anymore. This Obama admin is desperate to get anything anti-gun in place, and we all no they have 0 regard for the law. I've seen several industry professionals say it's not going through, but I've also see others, including some NFA lawyers say it is, so who knows at this point.

And for the record the Congressional republicans had language in a bill to stop 41p and then stripped it out and once again sold out their constituency.

Back
Top Bottom