• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

bad things you USED to do at work.

I had a friend that traded a car at a dealership. Guy I worked with bought the car. He did not know it belonged to a friend of mine. My friend gave me an extra set of keys to give the guy. So decided to have some fun. He would back his car into a parking place and I would go out and turn it around. Or he would park in one area and I would move it to another. He would come out of the building and head to where he parked and would get to where he had parked then stop and started looking around. This went on for a few weeks. Had to end it when he parked in back of building and I moved it to the front. His girl friend saw the car moved and made a big scene in the plant that he was cheating on her. Then there was the time we moved a VW Beatle sideways in a parking space between two cars. But that's another story.

Many years ago, I worked for a large supermarket chain. We had a young man fired; because he was caught tampering with the products being sold. He would drain the juice from a jar of pickles or olives...refill the jar with his urine; and replace it on the shelf to be sold. He got his kicks by watching the shelf to see who purchased the violated jar. He did this for more than a year before he was caught. No customer complaint was ever made about any of the products.

He was only caught because another employee happened to see him in the bathroom as he refilled one of the jars with urine.

One company I worked for had a Comptroller that was a total tool. His office was next to the employee bathroom. I dropped the ceiling tile in the bathroom and re-routed the fart fan, from the bathroom, into the air conditioning supply going into his office. I always got a good laugh when I saw someone going in to drop a deuce !

Back in the lat 70's I dropped a pallet of Sony Trinitron TV's from the 2nd floor mezzanine... they bounced once...

And in high school, the Seniors dumped X-Lax into the stew and stole all the TP in the school...

I had a friend that traded a car at a dealership. Guy I worked with bought the car. He did not know it belonged to a friend of mine. My friend gave me an extra set of keys to give the guy. So decided to have some fun. He would back his car into a parking place and I would go out and turn it around. Or he would park in one area and I would move it to another. He would come out of the building and head to where he parked and would get to where he had parked then stop and started looking around. This went on for a few weeks. Had to end it when he parked in back of building and I moved it to the front. His girl friend saw the car moved and made a big scene in the plant that he was cheating on her. Then there was the time we moved a VW Beatle sideways in a parking space between two cars. But that's another story.
lol lol good one. :thumb:

In Islamorada where the World Wide Sportsman now sits, used to a gas station and old construction yard owned by a wealthy Keys family. My buddy's father leased the Chevron station and I worked there as a mechanic. His father was also an avid deep drop fisherman and made his own lead weights by filling a standard coke can with melted lead. My buddy discovered that these lead weights would just fit into the end of a drive shaft with it's yoke sawed off. We drilled a small hole in the other end, and would fill it with acetylene gas, drop in a weight and light the gas. This home made mortar would launch these 3 pound weights about 1/2 mile into the "back country"! We never hit any boats, but had a great time shooting these things into the water. Never got caught by the Marine Patrol or Sheriff's office. Must be several hundred of those weights out there in the flats.

Back
Top Bottom