Baddest AK's ever made should be displayed here.

Does anyone have an AK with an aftermarket barrel? Like a high quality one (shilen, bartlien, etc) to improve accuracy or is that something AKs guys don’t care about?

The way the barrel attaches to the trunnion and the fitment of the gas system doesn't make for a very accurate rifle. The rigidity just isn't there. On top of that there's no real match grade ammo. Aks are typically a 3-4 moa gun which is plenty good for what they are meant for. If you want the most accurate ak your gonna drop a bunch of money for not much improvement and then sometimes it doesn't matter what you do it just will never be better than 3 moa. I've seen some that can do 1.5 moa but it's rare and just by luck imo. Best bang for your buck is to get a alg trigger which will help your accuracy. Beyond that your better off saving your money and buying a vepr. They seem to be the most accurate from my experience.

Norinco-T56SHTF.jpg

20210426_170917.jpg
Alright, so this guy started life as an M+M romanian barreled action. I had the bonesteel brace installed, along with the ultimak , alg trigger, polish fat boy grip and a primary arms micro dot . I chopped a romy Dong to a shark fin and did some trench art inspired art work. Honestly i spent way too much on this "build" but i like it.

Back
Top Bottom