Baikal SXS Shotguns

I looked at them carefully when they were first imported under their own name, and then when they were imported and re-labeled by Rem.

They are the prototype of Russian manufacture stereotypes. Hell for stout, simple, look and felt like they were put together by a Russian serf with a Monday morning Vodka hangover,

They had a double rifle for a while a wish I'd picked up.

Anyway, guess it depends on what you want to do with it. Fit, finish, are rough, Stock, fore end look like they were whittled by Cousin Jeb after he got in the homebrew, Action took two men and boy to open. But they generally went "bang" when you jerked the trigger,

Balance tended to be bizarre, Very butt heavy.

IMO CZ are head and shoulders over Baikal and not too much more mone

if you are looking specifically for a hammer gun, you should be able to find a turn of the 20th Century Crescent Arms brand name cheap.. American Arms is common brand.

I'm big on cheap, but I passed on the Baikals, too many other guns out there that were mo' better in the same price range.

I looked at them carefully when they were first imported under their own name, and then when they were imported and re-labeled by Rem.

They are the prototype of Russian manufacture stereotypes. Hell for stout, simple, look and felt like they were put together by a Russian serf with a Monday morning Vodka hangover,

They had a double rifle for a while a wish I'd picked up.

Anyway, guess it depends on what you want to do with it. Fit, finish, are rough, Stock, fore end look like they were whittled by Cousin Jeb after he got in the homebrew, Action took two men and boy to open. But they generally went "bang" when you jerked the trigger,

Balance tended to be bizarre, Very butt heavy.

IMO CZ are head and shoulders over Baikal and not too much more mone

if you are looking specifically for a hammer gun, you should be able to find a turn of the 20th Century Crescent Arms brand name cheap.. American Arms is common brand.

I'm big on cheap, but I passed on the Baikals, too many other guns out there that were mo' better in the same price range.

I’ve looked at the CZ hammer guns and can’t get past the billboards laser engraved on the barrels.

looking for a stout SBS candidate.

thanks for the info!!

I’ve looked at the CZ hammer guns and can’t get past the billboards laser engraved on the barrels.

looking for a stout SBS candidate.

thanks for the info!!
Again not sure what you are looking for, but you might keep an eye out for a Stoeger coach gun with hammers - very neat little gun that's fun to shoot. Think they are out of production, but pop up. Reasonably priced. For sure stout.

The Rossi over lands from the 80s were actually well made. If you’re looking for a descent stag coach gun. If you want to see a nice Baikal shotgun. Google TsKib Soo mu8. They are the Russian Purdy built for winning Olympic Games

Back
Top Bottom