• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ballistic Bill's rotary tumber?

ddennis

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
45   0
Reaction score
Any of you guys / gals seen or used a "Ballistic Bills Rotary Tumbler"? It looks absolutely identical to a Thumlers Model B. $130 shipped on fleabay.

i.ebayimg.com_images_g_seIAAOSwLEtYfadp_s_l1600.jpg

I like frankford arsenal. They have a terrific brand and reputation for replacement. That being said, I didn't care for the two open ends. Lyman has a replica with one end. I suggest that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious - what is the make and model number of the motor on that Ballistic Bill's tumbler? Is the motor the same as that used on the Thumlers model B high-speed?

Just curious - what is the make and model number of the motor on that Ballistic Bill's tumbler? Is the motor the same as that used on the Thumlers model B high-speed?

I haven't gotten it in yet, but the ebay ad has the same specs as the Thumlers. I'll do a full video review of it once I get it in next week and post it here. :-)

I use a harbor freight two barrel rock tumbler with SS pins. I think I paid 40 bucks for it and it works great. Doesn't hold as many cases as the one above tho. The instructions say 3lbs per drum which includes the water,pins and brass. I run mine at more than twice that per drum with no issues. The barrels are made of rubber so it is much more quiet than hard plastic and it is very cost effective.

Back
Top Bottom