Banded Woody back from the Taxidermist

I wish. It's just my office.... but I have 2 ducks, my arrowhead collection and a alligator skull in there. It's as close to a man cave as I'm gonna get right now lmao.
For me, of all the mounts out there, nothing really looks as good as Ducks! And you have two fine mounts, as fine as I have seen. Congrats!
Now.......what's next? :thumb:

For me, of all the mounts out there, nothing really looks as good as Ducks! And you have two fine mounts, as fine as I have seen. Congrats!
Now.......what's next? :thumb:
Thanks dude :cool:. I'd love to get a dagum mallard one day. That's ga duck hunting for ya tho. I'd get him mounted flying and suspend him from the ceiling like they do at BPS! I'd also LOVE to get a pintail. I dumped 3 rounds at one at lake blackshear about 5 years ago. That one still haunts me.

As far as deer and alligator go, I have gotten pretty good at skull/European mounts. Wouldn't mind getting a few more of those.

If I ever get a bass over 10# it's going on the wall!

I did a bobcat skull and claws last year. That one turned out good.
IMG_1781.JPG
IMG_1784.JPG
IMG_1743.JPG

If anybody wants my taxidermists info just PM me. I'm seriously not advertising for him but he has done such a good job for me over the years.

Hmmmmm, a 10# bass! About two years ago we were visiting my mother and stepfather. They have a blueberry farm just outside of Waycross. My 9 year old son snuck out of the house early one morning with an ultra light loaded with 5# test and a beetle spin and landed this!

Riley Bass.jpg

It's on his bedroom wall now and I smile every time I see it. Anyway, great thread, and thanks for sharing the Ducks!

Haaaaaa...I almost typed "A Bobcat" when I asked "what's next"! That looks great too!

Thanks! That's quite a catch man! Bigger than any I have ever caught. I bet it took him 10 min to land it!

If you can keep a 10# + lunker alive and get it to any bass pro, they will take it for their fish tank. They will take measurements and make you a free graphite replica. That's my rout if I ever catch one.

Thanks! That's quite a catch man! Bigger than any I have ever caught. I bet it took him 10 min to land it!

If you can keep a 10# + lunker alive and get it to any bass pro, they will take it for their fish tank. They will take measurements and make you a free graphite replica. That's my rout if I ever catch one.
I didn't know that......although I don't I could have convinced him to give the fish up, lol. My stepfather was ecstatic too, because he fishes the same pond for brim and didn't want that fatty eating them all.

I didn't know that......although I don't I could have convinced him to give the fish up, lol. My stepfather was ecstatic too, because he fishes the same pond for brim and didn't want that fatty eating them all.
Hahaha. He's willing to get rid of the 10 pounder so he can have more bream. That's funny if you think about it. I get it tho.... I seriously think my favorite fishing is catching bream after bream in a small creek with an ultralight.

Back
Top Bottom