Barrow Automotive is NOT sold out!

Was in Barrows today for work, they had good ammo in stock. No 9mm, but had everything else. Had a good bit of 300 blackout supers, no subs. They had 150 rounds boxes of 556 for 69$, I think they were the Hornady Frontier stuff. Had a two box limit on 7.62x39, they were 9 for a 20 rd box.

Just curious if anyone has been in lately? I was talking to a friend who said he had heard they were out of 9mm glocks. I’m just curious what inventory is like.

They had some 9mm glocks in stock Tuesday. A co-worker bought a Gen 5 G19. Ammo has been hit or miss. They are completely out of 9mm, even for gun purchases. 556, 44 special/ magnum had been in stock recently. No 22 lr, 9mm at all, no 40 cal fmj, no 45 fmj. 40, 45, 357 mag and 38 special hollow points were in stock for various prices. They had some 556 hornady frontier in stock the other day, $69 plus tax for 150 rounds. Most stuff is one box limit some two box. Just depends on the day. They are down to about 1/3 of their normal inventory but stuff comes in ever day. I picked up a ruger takedown charger about a month ago for 379. They had some ruger pc chargers for 659 about two weeks ago but were out when I went in there the other day. They have plenty of suppressors, and some ammo put back for new gun purchases.

I forgot to mention last night that the pistols are still normal price, not jacked way up like a lot listed on here lately. From memory, glocks were still between 450 and 600 depending on model, they had a P320 compact with Romeo 1 for 800.

Reactions: rgo
I forgot to mention last night that the pistols are still normal price, not jacked way up like a lot listed on here lately. From memory, glocks were still between 450 and 600 depending on model, they had a P320 compact with Romeo 1 for 800.
That’s good news. I was going yesterday but got busy and never made the trip. I’ve all but given up finding a Gen 5 26 or 19 here and if I do it probably won’t be as close as Butler.

Back
Top Bottom