Baseball/Football Card Collection Value

Plinker66

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Warn your children about the Fentanyl
409   0
Reaction score
D83D466F-F9BD-4866-839C-77176FCEE86B.jpeg
7A7AA2FC-038B-46C7-8ADE-4050C2D4FCF6.jpeg
Im looking to help sell the listed small baseball and football card collection for a friend. We don’t have any idea of fair value or where to sell locally. It might not be worth selling idk. Please let me know if you have any helpful info you can share. Thanks.

You have cash worthy cards, I would be intrested in a few. Let me know what you want for them , you would probably be better off parting them out.
For the record, football card never seem to reach a good price.

There are some names listed here that may be very collectible. If you are trying to get whatever retail prices are you may want pay someone to appraise (and then market and sell) the cards you have. You aren't going to get anywhere near as much if you try to do it all yourself.

I've collected, bought, and sold baseball cards for 20 years. As a rule of thumb, a card is worth what somebody is willing to pay. And that is based on multiple factors, such as the player, condition of card, graded or not, and year. Since you've got good info on the cards, I'd start with eBay. Do a search for that year, player, and card number based on what condition it's in. See what they're selling for. Not what somebody has it listed for, but an actual live auction that you can can see bids on. Hope this helps.

Forgot to add, there are some good online places besides eBay to check too. But they are just usually pretty good on what a card will realistically sell for. You might do better selling them to a collector in person though, so I usually used eBay as a general starting point on values. The old Beckett Book value is OK but it doesn't reflect true current prices.

Back
Top Bottom