• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bass Pro/Cabelas - Sig Romeo5 for $99

Don't have a link, it came in a mail Flyer. This week. But Good Price, Good Simple Optic. If you find it better so be it, I just thought was worth Sharing.

I don’t think you’ll find it cheaper brand new. This is the best price it has been advertised since the rona.
I think I’d rather spend a little more for it not to stand in line Black Friday though.

i hate that entire ad. just got it today. and all the amazing deals in there i already bought something similar or the same this year and dont need at all.

and i just spent 300 bucks in there a few days ago lol. i have no self control in that damn store. luckily nothing i got was in the black friday ad haha.

i hate that entire ad. just got it today. and all the amazing deals in there i already bought something similar or the same this year and dont need at all.

and i just spent 300 bucks in there a few days ago lol. i have no self control in that damn store. luckily nothing i got was in the black friday ad haha.

Since you got same Add in mail I got, How in the hell are Savage Bolt Guns worth More (by far) the Ruger Economy guns?? Has Savage got that much better? LOL

Since you got same Add in mail I got, How in the hell are Savage Bolt Guns worth More (by far) the Ruger Economy guns?? Has Savage got that much better? LOL

i benn hearing good things about the savage barrels these last few years. maybe thats it? i dunno lol. they are solid deer rifles though for sure. specially at those prices lol.

Back
Top Bottom