• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bass Pro/Cabelas - Sig Romeo5 for $99

Good deal, thanks for sharing!!

Love my Romeo5
I love Mine, it does the Job and I don't have to worry about Turning it off. I a fan of the Eotech 65/2 Reticle on my eotech and Romeo4 but for the Price of a simple red dot, with 40K battery and Motac, yeah, im in. Id buy another one, but then Id have to build a rifle for it! LOL

in store only on black friday
Nope. The ad says in store and online on Tuesday and Wednesday. This is the high mount only. It works for most applications but keep in mind that it won't come with the low mount. Their website has these selling for $129 now. I have several of these and really like them. I'll probably get one of these for $99. That's pretty cheap.

I see I'm not the only one that looked at that flyer last night LOL..... Mine actually says Monday morning and that they open at 0600. I have one and really do like it for what it is. Figured I'd grab another at that price. Best I've seen since the " cough " started. Remember when PSA had them at this price but not anymore......

The Romeo 5 for $99 is a good deal. I bought 1 from Bereli (online) for that price with free shipping in June 2020 and as soon as I checked it out, wished I had bought 2 or 3.

They also have Mic'ed ear protection for $29. (Page 4 of the ad).

I wonder if BPS is better about actually having 'sales' IN STOCK now that they've merged with Cabelas. Can't remember the last time I've bought something there because of that.
I've been wanting one of these for a while (since months ago when picking them up for $100 wasn't really hard to do) Kind of sucks that it's high mount only but guess I'll go try and pick one up since 2MOA sites, for whatever reasons, seem few and far between.

I wonder if BPS is better about actually having 'sales' IN STOCK now that they've merged with Cabelas. Can't remember the last time I've bought something there because of that.
I've been wanting one of these for a while (since months ago when picking them up for $100 wasn't really hard to do) Kind of sucks that it's low mount only but guess I'll go try and pick one up since 2MOA sites, for whatever reasons, seem few and far between.

I believe it is high mount only.

Back
Top Bottom