battlefield 4!

smk1026

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
That Dude
131   0
Reaction score
anyone buy it? what are your thoughts? I got it lastnight...so far I like the 3rd one better. I've been following the franchise since it started on pc

I love Bf3. I was hoping someone would give some game play info! the BF4 beta was pretty cool but havent decided to buy it yet

I love Bf3. I was hoping someone would give some game play info! the BF4 beta was pretty cool but havent decided to buy it yet

The game is good the story is ok so far graphics in my opinion don't live up to 3 but it could be the my xbox is so old. they kinda look cartoony but once xbox one comes out ill be making the transfer

i want the new battlefield if they fixed all the glitches from the beta. My 360's disc drive is shot though so cant get it till I get a new xbox. I think where this game will shine is with the DLC that comes along after the next gen systems come out. Right now they have something that can be played on both the new and the old but I think in the future some of it will only be able to be used on the next gens and will be amazing. Even if its not as good as BF3 it will be better than any of the COD series except for World at War. Im done with COD and am only on Battlefield now.

COD is dead after mw3 I stopped. But battlefield DLC has always been amazing I've spent so much on dlc for the battlefield series its retarded but it was fun and worth it. I took today off to play it and its the only series that I hype about and after playing it for a while it is starting to grow on me. hell BF3 had to grow on me alittle at first. so far 1 multiplayer map ive seen the graphics are kind of messy and I assume they will be releasing updates fixing all these imperfections.

Playing on PC every chance I get. Gamer Tag is MrTBagger. Loved BF3 and I'm starting to love BF4, but it's very different. Upgraded my video card and switched to an SSD...this game rocks!

Back
Top Bottom