• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

John Wick 4

1 is a great movie. One of my favorites, pure and well done.

Slow slide from there.

4 is garbage. Guys in obvious fat suits. Stopping to have ****ty dialog when a gun is pointed at a main character but not anyone else. Oh everyone important is bulletproof, that’s cool.

Couple good shots, the dragon breath is sweat, but come on, “nuts” is a dog command?

Kevlar suits is a little too corny.

Paris street scene- John Wick must have had the magic gun cuz I did not see many, if any reloads (as in previous movies) and he must have shot 30+ rounds out of 1 21round mag I guess?

Speaking of the Paris street scene - '71 Cuda....I don't think so. Felt like I was watching Vanishing Point where the Dodge Challenger blows up and the parts in the air are not from a Dodge Challenger. The '71 Cuda in JW 4 had its' frontend smashed in twice and a 1/4 panel clipped. Nary a scratch on either, all the while the car was running tip top sans the doors.

Kevlar suits is a little too corny.

Paris street scene- John Wick must have had the magic gun cuz I did not see many, if any reloads (as in previous movies) and he must have shot 30+ rounds out of 1 21round mag I guess?

Speaking of the Paris street scene - '71 Cuda....I don't think so. Felt like I was watching Vanishing Point where the Dodge Challenger blows up and the parts in the air are not from a Dodge Challenger. The '71 Cuda in JW 4 had its' frontend smashed in twice and a 1/4 panel clipped. Nary a scratch on either, all the while the car was running tip top sans the doors.
Just kick back and enjoy it….

5553AA24-FDC3-49D1-873E-CBBFA2242EB2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom