• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BB Defense LLC. Manufacturing in west Georgia.

Hey Everyone, I’d like to take a quick moment to introduce our company. I’m a long time ODT member, but wanted to make an account for our company. We are a FFL in Rockmart Georgia and have recently started a venture into manufacturing our own line of AR15s, lower receivers and builder sets. Prior to starting this company, I’ve had many year’s experience in other firearm manufacturing companies. I’ve always specialized in Cerakote, and we are setting ourselves apart by including a great selection of cerakote patterns standard with our rifles, aswell as paying the upmost attention to quality control and only using components in our rifles that we would feel confident using to defend our own families with. Our rifles come standard with Magpul furniture, Magpul flip ups, enhanced flat faced triggers, a selection of 3 different handguards. More information on components will be available soon our website. Feel free to follow us on social media, we’re on Facebook, Instagram and rumble. Our website is currently being updated, but the address is bbdefense.com
If you have any questions about our products don’t be afraid to send us a text or a phone call!
Patrick Buckner 770-403-8587
Matt Bailey 770-685-0267
Our goal is to arm our fellow Americans with quality firearms!
Here’s some of our latest rifles and builder sets.
Welcome

We’re home based at the moment, but our goal is to be brick n mortar soon. You’re always welcome to come out and talk guns, suppressors etc. we’re silencershop dealers aswell, so you can order online and come check out your suppressor while we fill out paperwork
Thank you Jesus! A closer NFA person!

Back
Top Bottom