BCG not going into receiver

Appreciate that man but I bought this bcg for this particular rifle. What an amazing section of the ODT this is...I guess it'd be even simpler to just say IDK lol
Just messing with you. Sometimes the simplest problems turn into a nightmare.
Set it aside for a couple of days and come back to it with a fresh mind.

I feel like yall both missed the part where I said it fit into another receiver. I'm not a moron I realize the cam pin has to be in the right spot with the bolt pulled out. The literal carrier itself is being held and won't go in the receiver but a half an inch....yet goes in another receiver just fine. Link me to a YouTube video that describes this issue and I'll watch it gladly
I Sir did not infer that you were a moron...I simply tried to give an idea to possibly help solve your problem..

Brand of said equipment? Tolerances are very different and i dont put much faith in POS parts lol.

May not be your case, but not much to go on here.
Noveske upper and Noveske enhance BCG. Took the BCG out of my other Noveske (just the standard Noveske bcg, not the enhanced) and it fits fine also took the BCG out of my LMT and fits fine. The enhanced Noveske BCG also fits in the my LMT receiver just fine, just wont fit into this Noveske upper

Hard to know anything without pics
Sorry wasn't home when I made this post, was on my mind and just figured I'd ask to see if anyone had this issue before. Here's some pics

Attachments

• 20211127_192559.jpg
    20211127_192559.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 20211127_192620.jpg
    20211127_192620.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 20211127_192652.jpg
    20211127_192652.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 47
What you have is 1 bcg that is out of spec on the plus side and a receiver that is out on the plus side, the other bcg and receiver are in spec. The bcg that is in spec will fit both receivers while the other bcg + will only fit the receiver+ size and not the other receiver. Now, are we all confused.

Just a suggestion. Remove the bolt from the carrier and see if just the carrier will go in. If it does, I would suspect something with the bolt or cam pin. If you really want to get into it, if the carrier goes in fine by itself, try changing out the bolt and them the cam pin to see which one is the issue.

Back
Top Bottom