• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BCG or Complete uppers

94eghatch

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
I want to buy BCG and or complete uppers... I have 4 complete lowers that i would like to finish and not have to wait a month for the parts to arrive so i ask. Does anyone have BCG or Complete uppers for a normal sane price and would like to part with them?

I mean yeah considering im not askin for the impossible right?hahaha... I figure it was worth a try and if i cant find them here then in a week or so when my 15 is finished and done ill go back to working on the families guns... (each is for a member of my family) so they can hold on... hahaha thanks for wishing me luck

you will have better luck trading for them (ammo, etc) than buying something at yesterdays prices. BCGs are tough and are going to be all of this month minimally. most places stating when they might have some say end of Feb.

ammo will loosen those grasping hands :)

tekjaket, Thank you for the support and the hope for light at the end of the tunnel.... not so much yesterdays prices just reasonable.... im doing my best not to trade.... family comes first so im trying to take care of everyone.... i can get complete uppers pretty much any way i want them and for good prices just takes 4 weeks to get... looks like im holding out to the end of feb for now

Back
Top Bottom