• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BCG's showing in stock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep I have had a BCG ordered since 12-20, dont get your hopes up. They are just like DSA. might get it a year from now if the ban doesnt go thru.

Got one!!!
I actually just met you on friday over at classic city firearms. Ramair6speed and I were there at that time.
Thanks, Jbum

Cool man all we can do is wait this out and see I guess, maybe the sudden flood of purchases from GA will get a match lit under em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

I've had an order in for 2 uppers and 3 BCG's since dec 16th. Sent an email on Thursday asking about an estimated shipping date, and the reply was "should be any day now" . Still waiting patiently...for now

I've had some on order for about 3 weeks with no comments from them. I really don't think they are coming. I don't know if I would trust them or not.

I don't really think they update their website, they just keep taking orders and fulfilling them as they produce them. They at least aren't selling any lowers for now which is good. The backlog would probably be 6 months or more. Most people say they eventually get their stuff, but you'll never know its coming until they charge your card on the shipping date.

Back
Top Bottom