• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Be bewy bewy quiet.....

Shrek926

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
152   0
Reaction score
So we probably won't see anything today, my boy has the sniffles and about every few minutes.... SNUCK! But, we are together dad and lad and because of that its going to be a great day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 44
Nothing better than a father and son hunting together. Enjoy these times because they grow up and get busy with their own lives waaayyy too fast. My oldest son is 32 and the youngest will be 30 in about a week but I am extremely lucky to have them living close to me and we are like best friends, same way me and my Dad were before he passed on.

I see a lot of societies problems rooting back to fathers not being a positive presence in their children's lives. When did "baby daddy" become a positive punch line?

I'm happy I don't hunt with my dad, he can't sit still for more than 5 minutes without feeling the need to do something productive.

Now trap shooting we do, and he gladly funds the ammo for it which can get a bit insane when you blow through 500 shells each in a day of shooting.

Wither way I hope my future sperm flower enjoys shooting as much as I do.

I'm happy I don't hunt with my dad, he can't sit still for more than 5 minutes without feeling the need to do something productive.

Now trap shooting we do, and he gladly funds the ammo for it which can get a bit insane when you blow through 500 shells each in a day of shooting.

Wither way I hope my future sperm flower enjoys shooting as much as I do.

:thumb:
My son loves multigun action shooting, and is NOT the sit still shut up type for hunting. I figure I only have a few more years to saturate his life and influence him.

:thumb:
My son loves multigun action shooting, and is NOT the sit still shut up type for hunting. I figure I only have a few more years to saturate his life and influence him.

My dad has never failed to be an influence on me at any age. Some of the lessons were learned more in hindsight (I thought I knew alot when I was 16-17), but alot of things I've done in my life were because of advice from my father and how I expect he would have handled or done things.

Back
Top Bottom