• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Be honest now....

I can't imagine my heterosexuality being so limp and fragile that a pair of rubber shoes threatens it. Y'all need help.
Exactly. I think the most heterosexual and manly thing you can do is not give a **** about what other people think about you, and just wear what you want. Within reason of course. I'm not talking about wearing a pink dress type not care, but some dudes think you aren't a man if you aren't wearing jeans and steal toes year round. F that, it's hot outside. I'm wearing gym shorts and flops :lol:

I bought a cheap pair of one time in lieu of sandals for a white water rafting trip. I never wore them after that I don't know what happened to them to be honest with you.

Exactly. I think the most heterosexual and manly thing you can do is not give a **** about what other people think about you, and just wear what you want. Within reason of course. I'm not talking about wearing a pink dress type not care, but some dudes think you aren't a man if you aren't wearing jeans and steal toes year round. F that, it's hot outside. I'm wearing gym shorts and flops :lol:
Exactly, here I was riding into work today wearing a Hawaiian shirt and camo crocs! No F's given.

I have a soon-to-be disposed of pair of WalMart Crocs in camo. I call them "knocks" (knock offs). They are super slick when the ground is wet. I've done the spits quite a few times wearing them on wet ground. Kind of scary.

I have Teva sandals (Jerusalem Cruisers) that I wear often. They are comfortable.

I also have a pair of Chaco slides that get worn (with socks). They were on clearance for like 14 bucks on some site the old lady was looking at. They look like this:
CHAM-JCH107089-080219-S20-000

Exactly. I think the most heterosexual and manly thing you can do is not give a **** about what other people think about you, and just wear what you want.
Who knew that this was "the most heterosexual and manly"....

Attachments

• Bud-Light-Dylan-Mulvaney-Instagram-ad.jpg
    Bud-Light-Dylan-Mulvaney-Instagram-ad.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom