• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bear Creek complete upper, spiral barrel, side charging $385

RiverBend

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Proud Southern, Christian
362   0
Reaction score
.223 Wylde, 18" Stainless Spiral Fluted Heavy Barrel, 1:8 Twist, Mid-Length Gas System, 15" MLOK Rail|Side Charging Upper (bearcreekarsenal.com)
537-rt.jpg

:doh::doh:
but that expert on here said,"*** ** *** "
Exactly! Don’t you know, if it’s not Knight’s, Daniel Defense, Noveske, etc. it must be absolute crap. My Anderson, BCA, Aero and DPMS weapons shoot really, really well. But I realize that I must be a complete loser for not owning a $3000 AR. :doh:

:doh::doh:
Exactly! Don’t you know, if it’s not Knight’s, Daniel Defense, Noveske, etc. it must be absolute crap. My Anderson, BCA, Aero and DPMS weapons shoot really, really well. But I realize that I must be a complete loser for not owning a $3000 AR. :doh:
for $385, would it really matter, uppers on ODT are $800-1500
was in stock this morn when I posted this, a friend ordered one.

BCA are terrible on QA and have had multiple catastrophic failures. Google it. I'd rather have a sharp stick. Spend the money. Your life (provided this is for defense) is worth more than a cheap VERY budget oriented upper. Even if they are the only side charging game in town that doesnt cost retarded ODT or Gunbroker prices.

Customer service is good though from what I've heard. But on the flipside, you shouldn't need customer service if the product is bulletproof... so yeah.

Nope. No QA issues with mine. Functions as well as any other I've ever had, up to $1500 uppers. A bad experience and if it's on the interwebs it must be true are poor substitutes for hands on. IMHO as a genuine owner/operator.

BCA are terrible on QA and have had multiple catastrophic failures. Google it. I'd rather have a sharp stick. Spend the money. Your life (provided this is for defense) is worth more than a cheap VERY budget oriented upper. Even if they are the only side charging game in town that doesnt cost retarded ODT or Gunbroker prices.

Customer service is good though from what I've heard. But on the flipside, you shouldn't need customer service if the product is bulletproof... so yeah.

I don't doubt that. But, it's super-easy to find stories/pics/videos of catastrophic failures in Glocks as well. And there are very few people out there that will claim Glocks are junk or are dangerous to the shooter. I'll just keep shooting and enjoying my sub-$1000 ARs and my Glocks.

Back
Top Bottom