• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bear Hunt

To me stringy and greasy and gamey…
This coming from a guy that has eaten everything from Elk steaks down to Woodcock..
WHAT????
1659223867320.png

i dont think i want to eat a bear,not sure but its just seems disrespectful. i am sure its in my head,but i think i may place them higher in the food chain. when i was a kid i saw one in the wild,by myself in WV. i was 7 or 8 and was playing in the woods. it was just amazing. i remember it to this day.
dont think i could kill one.... i dont judge anyone for hunting or eating them,i dont think i could.

I have an opportunity to go up to North GA for a bear hunt on private land. This would be a first for me but I have a hard time killing something I don't plan on eating. Anyone killed a GA black bear and know if the meat taste good?

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
I had some back in the 70's .In my opinion theres too many good things to eat to be eating that stuff.

I have an opportunity to go up to North GA for a bear hunt on private land. This would be a first for me but I have a hard time killing something I don't plan on eating. Anyone killed a GA black bear and know if the meat taste good?

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Canadian BlackBear is great, but that was cut 70% bear 30% pork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom