• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bear Pugh

Thinking and praying for Bear. Are we doing anything for him at the M&G in Douglasville this month?
Even passing a hat around will help. Someone could run $$ over to him afterwards, it is not far.

Visited Bear yesterday. His voice is improving but it is still a struggle to talk.

He and his family are setting into the new routine, but it is not easy. He is still numb in his lower body which is both bad and good. Bad in it makes his normal functions more difficult on everyone, good in that he has limited pain from the horrible pressure ulcers he has. His strength is very limited and he cannot get out of the bed.

Additionally, small motor skills - like typing - are hard right now. That along with the strong pain meds he is on are keeping him off of here.

I wish that I had better news for everyone.

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. I have read this thread to him and it is a great comfort to him.

Visited Bear yesterday. His voice is improving but it is still a struggle to talk.

He and his family are setting into the new routine, but it is not easy. He is still numb in his lower body which is both bad and good. Bad in it makes his normal functions more difficult on everyone, good in that he has limited pain from the horrible pressure ulcers he has. His strength is very limited and he cannot get out of the bed.

Additionally, small motor skills - like typing - are hard right now. That along with the strong pain meds he is on are keeping him off of here.

I wish that I had better news for everyone.

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. I have read this thread to him and it is a great comfort to him.

Thanks for the update, Prayer's continue

From FB:

My fb family I come to you with a sad heart. I ask that you please put my brother JimmyBearPugh and his family in your prayers. He is fighting some health problems and unfortunately he is losing the fight. So I ask for all your prayers that he will be as comfortable as possible and to have no pain. Please pray for his family in this very hard time. Thank y'all so much. Luv y'all bunches and May God Bless You All.

Back
Top Bottom