• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bear Recurve....I need it strung.

Russell0331

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
124   0
Reaction score
A friend of mine picked up a Bear recurve bow from a junker. He gave it to me and I would like to have it strung, if anyone out there knows of a good place to have it done, or can do it their-self, please PM me. I live in the Sandy Springs area and travel around Atlanta frequently so traveling is not that big of an issue. Any help or direction will be welcomed.

lucky duck. I love recurves!...just make sure you inspect it well for cracks, its true (the limbs not out of square), and all its hardware. Have fun man!

have him call/email bear. dad had one and wanted it looked over, sent it back into bear, they cleaned it up and restrung it for free and sent it back.

Good bow what poundage?

Look for obiovious damage and limb twists.
The only good trad shop I know of us in albany. BigJims bow company.

If you iust want a string yell

A friend of mine picked up a Bear recurve bow from a junker. He gave it to me and I would like to have it strung, if anyone out there knows of a good place to have it done, or can do it their-self, please PM me. I live in the Sandy Springs area and travel around Atlanta frequently so traveling is not that big of an issue. Any help or direction will be welcomed.

Contact Passdaboolits. He's affiliated with an archery shop in Cartersville.

Back
Top Bottom