bear taken with spear

Professional javoline thrower+ hunting spear=win!

Seriously
The first thought in my head was native Americans, native Africans, native whatevercans using spears for eons to kill
Large animals.

if he's doing it just for sport then he's a douche , if not then he's a master of his weapon.

Slam me all you like for the following comment.

When I was a teenager I killed anything for sport. Could care less about meat. Just wanted to hang a head on the wall.

Now I'm older. I would not kill an animal for sport. If I do not intend to eat it then it lives. With the following exceptions. If it's a nuisance animal attacking livestock , animals damaging crops or property, animals that pose a threat to people. May have missed one but to kill a living thing so I feel good about myself is childish and psychologically unstable.

Slam me all you like for the following comment.

When I was a teenager I killed anything for sport. Could care less about meat. Just wanted to hang a head on the wall.

Now I'm older. I would not kill an animal for sport. If I do not intend to eat it then it lives. With the following exceptions. If it's a nuisance animal attacking livestock , animals damaging crops or property, animals that pose a threat to people. May have missed one but to kill a living thing so I feel good about myself is childish and psychologically unstable.

well said.
One would have to be an assclown to slam you for that.
We used to have a couple guys hunt my father in laws property in Pennsylvania that just hunted for trophy bucks of which we had many but at least they were respectful enough to bring them by and let my father in law process the meat for his family to enjoy.
They quit hunting there after hearing a weird baby crying sound one day then seeing a large brown cat slipping into some cover.
I guess there was something a little more scary than them in the woods.
I rehashed the story with that guy just this past summer when I visited up there and he turned pale revisiting the story.
He said that sound sent chills up his back and he said after
Seeing how big that cat was all he could picture was himself getting drowsy in his climber then waking up to his throat being gashed open by that Mother effer.....no way man.
It may have been passing through as no more sightings were in the area but it scared him enough to never go back.

The spear was man's first hunting tool around 500,000 years ago.

Life in the wild is brutal and rarely is a death there kind. Predators, without the advantage of opposable thumbs, track, chase, pounce, and kill using claws and teeth. When apex predators die, it is often of starvation due to old age or injury. There are no retirement homes or social security benefits for wild animals.
6000 and how are you brother?

Back
Top Bottom