• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BEEN WANTING A GLOCK 23

I just looked .. a g23 is same size as a g19.. the g22 and the g19 are basically the same size except the g22 is roughly 1 inch longer.. hmmm
Exactly. Grip is slightly longer as well as it will not accept g19/23 mags. I am having mine cut down a bit to fit both. Other than that the length of barrel and slide is main difference as you said.

Not really gaining much then if a person has a Glock 22 then?
In my opinion having had both, the only main difference to me is that the g23 is easier to appendix carry as you have that extra inch that's not pinching on your man hood when you go to sit down. However, when shooting, I prefer to have the extra inch of the g22. I guess it's really all about preference.

In my opinion having had both, the only main difference to me is that the g23 is easier to appendix carry as you have that extra inch that's not pinching on your man hood when you go to sit down. However, when shooting, I prefer to have the extra inch of the g22. I guess it's really all about preference.
You nailed it sir !
67D09888-9749-416F-9BA5-891F37E41E53.jpeg

I got a few good deals on glocks an ammo because of the hate.

Sheep follow sheep.

Plus the 9 conversion barrel and the 357 sig barrel drop in too ;)
Exactly why I only really only have 40 glocks now. Basically 3 guns in one. I have OEM 9mm and 357 sig barrels for them. Great shooters. Got the 43x if I need to go compact

Exactly why I only really only have 40 glocks now. Basically 3 guns in one. I have OEM 9mm and 357 sig barrels for them. Great shooters. Got the 43x if I need to go compact
Do you interchange .357 & .40 mags ? ? Or just use the mag you grab when you shoot .357 or .40 . ?

It so have they been reliable using 357 in .40 marked mag's and vice versa?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom