Beer keg

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitelightnin22

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
Hard Workin’ Honky
139   0
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg Got this from a friend, intended to use for decoration. Spray Painted stainless beer keg with holes cut in top. Put paint thinner on it and use it for decoration. Free to go come get it . Pm or text .

Man, you can take that keg to a beer store and they will give you $30 or $40 for it or whatever a keg deposit is these days.

They don't care how dirty or beat up it is.

But it's holey! They won't take it.
Oh, I didn't see that.

Heck, I'd try anyway! LOL! All they can do is say no.

I know a guy that lives here in Ga, but is close to the SC line. Beer is cheaper in SC and the keg deposit was only $10. In Georgia the keg deposit was $30. He used to buy a keg of Bud Light in SC for $70 + $10 keg deposit for a total of $80. We would drink all the beer and then he would return the keg in Athens for $30. So he basically got a keg of Bud Light for $50 once it was said and done.

GOOD TIMES!

Oh, I didn't see that.

Heck, I'd try anyway! LOL! All they can do is say no.

I know a guy that lives here in Ga, but is close to the SC line. Beer is cheaper in SC and the keg deposit was only $10. In Georgia the keg deposit was $30. He used to buy a keg of Bud Light in SC for $70 + $10 keg deposit for a total of $80. We would drink all the beer and then he would return the keg in Athens for $30. So he basically got a keg of Bud Light for $50 once it was said and done.

GOOD TIMES!
cost gas would make it not worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom