Ben Affleck is the new batman

Never happen. Affleck is from "Southie" and the Irish always have their backs covered. A little Kryptonite, empty 55 gallon drum, duct tape, rope, 2 bags of concrete and one late night fishing trip in Boston Harbor and Superman is never heard from again.
How about 20 seconds into the movie, Chuck Norris who is playing an aging Superman, walks up to Affleck, I mean Batman, and punches him in the head caving it in and simultaneously decapitating him. The end.

Jeremy Renner would have been a better choice.

Too short... Robin maybe.. :)

582010_608981302486039_670135268_n.jpg

I believe that Affleck can pull this off. It was a risky choice by the studio, as Affleck has a lot of detractors and many feel that he should just stick to directing (The Town, Gone baby Gone, Argo) instead of acting.

However, Affleck is a self-reported comic book fan growing up. So, I think when given a comic character role, he takes it seriously. I realize Daredevil was not half as good as it could have been (it needed to be rated R and directed by someone like David Fincher to be done right, in my opinion), I dont think Affleck was the reason that it wasnt great.

this is gonna suck ass, but Im glad that dumb ass who was playing Batman isn't going to
be him either...I cant stand hearing him try to talk..

Back
Top Bottom