Ben Affleck is the new batman

I think Bale has been the best batman so far. Easily. Or maybe the movies have just been better overall.

With Affleck being cast for Batman, these guys better make an appearance:

xZIsjPk.jpg

Yep. That's me and Survivor Johnny.

I have a ton of new videos to edit and upload. I have been side tracked with work the last few months since I took over the family business. Super excited to upload them.

Jason Statham, really? We already outsourced Superman to the Brits, now you wanna ship Bruce Wayne out too??

Actually, Russell Crowe does a *passable American accent....hmmmmmm

*relative to Ben Affleck's Southie accent

Russell Crowe can eat a turd. I dont like his acting and he has made negative comments about America in the past too. Gladiator=most overrated movie ever.

My thoughts are Affleck will be as good as George Clooney. BTW Clooney sucked as Batman.

Oh come on, thats not even fair and you can at least partially blame Joel Schumacher (director) for that turd. They made it a cross between what I believe a Batman movie should be and the 1969 Batman movie with Adam West and Burt Ward. TOO CAMPY!

My wife did the same thing. Russell Crowe sucks at singing.

My thoughts are Affleck will be as good as George Clooney. BTW Clooney sucked as Batman.
EVERYBODY associated with that abortion is guilty. No one should have been paid, they should have been punished. (Sorry, I had a very negative incident while watching that piece of junk.)

Back
Top Bottom