• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Benchmade Bedlam

Love me some Benchmade but there is no chance I would trade my DPx Hest/f Milspec for one.

There are several different companies that I would say produce a better knife, but how much are you wanting to spend?

It comes down a lot too on how you plan to use the knife. Do you just need something for pocket carry and to cut tape and open letters or do you need more of a hard use folder?

Love me some Benchmade but there is no chance I would trade my DPx Hest/f Milspec for one.

There are several different companies that I would say produce a better knife, but how much are you wanting to spend?

It comes down a lot too on how you plan to use the knife. Do you just need something for pocket carry and to cut tape and open letters or do you need more of a hard use folder?

Just an EDC knife. I already carry a HK 14905 for work that is beat to hell and back(still works though)

Just an EDC knife. I already carry a HK 14905 for work that is beat to hell and back(still works though)

Look at the Spyderco Para-Military 2, the ZT-0566 and the DPx Hest and Heat folders.

The Spyderco PM2 is possibly one of the best EDC blades ever made and almost half the cost of the Benchmade.

The ZT knives will take a beating and ask for more.

DPx is just all around bad ass.

Look at the Spyderco Para-Military 2, the ZT-0566 and the DPx Hest and Heat folders.

The Spyderco PM2 is possibly one of the best EDC blades ever made and almost half the cost of the Benchmade.

The ZT knives will take a beating and ask for more.

DPx is just all around bad ass.

This! Or I'd even opt for the ZT0562 with M380 super steel and KBS ball bearing assisted opening. It's like having a Cadillac built like a tank.

Yes there is, a Benchmade 940. It doesn't have the look of a tactical self defense, military or LEO knife. After reading an article explaining how this could be used against you should you have to actually use your knife to defend your life or someone else, I steer clear of black tactical looking knives. Personal preference.

Back
Top Bottom