• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Benelli 12g Super Nova Tactical Issue

lorawaelchi

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
I've noticed on my 12g Super Nova Tactical if I put pressure on the pump slide (draw it into my shoulder), the action doesn't release upon firing. I have to remove the pressure and then work the action. That is somewhat concerning as in a crisis situation after the first shot it may cause a dangerous delay in reloading. Has anyone noticed this and is there a fix?

Been looking at these two shotguns. Benelli Super nova tactical and Winchester spx extreme defender just for something different. Just tired of 870 and 500, 590.

Good luck with that. The 870 and 590 are superior shotguns when used as weapons.

GSP traded their Rem870’s for Benelli Novas. After about 9 months with those turds, they dumped them and went to 14” 590’s.

870’s and 590’s are boring because because they have no flash, and perform exactly as designed. They’re the Glocks of the Combat pump shotgun world.

The 2 most recent pump shotguns issued to the USMC? 870 and 590 variants.

Good luck with that. The 870 and 590 are superior shotguns when used as weapons.

GSP traded their Rem870’s for Benelli Novas. After about 9 months with those turds, they dumped them and went to 14” 590’s.

870’s and 590’s are boring because because they have no flash, and perform exactly as designed. They’re the Glocks of the Combat pump shotgun world.

The 2 most recent pump shotguns issued to the USMC? 870 and 590 variants.
Understand that. Own 870,590, 500, M4 and 1301.Just want something a little different. Been looking at the bull pup style also but the reviews on the keltec, smith mp12 and Tavor are all over the place as far as good models vs problem ones.

Understand that. Own 870,590, 500, M4 and 1301.Just want something a little different. Been looking at the bull pup style also but the reviews on the keltec, smith mp12 and Tavor are all over the place as far as good models vs problem ones.
I was brought up on a mix of 500 and 870 with a sprinkling of 1100 thrown in. I was then trained up on the M1014 when I was active duty and fell in love with it. I stuck to a 590 when I got back to 1st Civ Div though, and only just got an M1014 of my own in 2019.

Onto the weird side of shotguns. The TS12 had my interest since early press releases, and I finally got my mitts on one a week or so ago. In short, I absolutely LOVE it! Runs like a scalded dog, balances well, and I'm adapting to the manual of arms far easier/quicker than expected after flunking myself out of the X95 platform in favor of ol' faithful ARs a few years ago.

The TS12 looks positively ridiculous, but I'll be darned if at least my example doesn't run with the best of 'em after a few hundred rounds so far. My M1014 isn't going anywhere (though I still need to un-neuter it), but the TS12 is good. Very good.

Back
Top Bottom