• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Benjamin Trail NP XL 25 cal

shotgunman

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
193   0
Reaction score
I bought this gun about a year and a half ago for 200.00. Bought it on a whim because it was on sale marked down from 250.00. Had to go online to buy ammo and bought the Baracuda Hunter Extreme 28.4 grain.

The gun is quiet, has a bull barrel, very heavy but is a brute. It is not a spring but a Nitro piston. PIctured are the front and back of 4 pellets from 25 yards after it they hit a steel plate about the size of a coffee dish. Hard to get more expansion or pancake than this. It has a Centerpoint 3x9x40 on it. It took a while to get sighted in but now it is right on the mark.

It is a _itch to _ock.

Haven't shot a squirrel or any rodent yet but I think it will do an adequate job if put to task.

001.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG

005.JPG

I almost bought one around the same time and wish I had. They're almost $350 now. I did have a Titan gp or np in .22 that was a reaper of a rifle.

I might have to get one some day, but I've been using my .177 caliber Gamo Shadow 1000 for 16 years and the thing just won't quit. :-)

Squirrels, rabbits, a few opossums, a wild chicken, a few copperheads, pigeons, and a bunch of other things have fallen to it. Heck, if it was legal and I could get within 15 yards, I'd try going after a turkey with it.

Back
Top Bottom