• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2024/ 25 Food Plot Thread

Flatblack79

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
1   0
Reaction score
With the 23/24 season coming to a close this coming weekend its time to start thinking about spring food plots and land management. Ive already picked up some bags for soil samples to go on and get that ball rolling. Looking to plant some clover and chicory for the spring/ summer. Also got some tree cutting and burning to do before burn ban goes in. What is everyone else planning to do to make their 2024/25 season a success?

similar... making new lanes / plots where I can. I put most of my plots into clover several years ago. I haven't had to do much since then. I still do some micro plots, but no more plowing / fertilizing / seeding / of several acres twice a year.

Still trying to get some meat in the freezer before season ends so haven't quite thought that far ahead just yet, but in for ideas and I'll follow up with plans in a bit.

Don’t forget the next 6 weeks of carbs fill feeders before you leave this weekend.i think is some of the most important time to get your deer herd started on the right track for next season.

Back
Top Bottom