Bent Rim?

gatorglenn

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
63   0
Reaction score
I have a car that the tire store told me has a bent rim. Thus it is causing uneven wear on that tire. Where can I get said rim trued back round? Any estimate on costs? It is a 15 inch wheel.

Thanks,
Glenn

x2 on Metro wheels 2-3 day turnaround or they might have one already refinished. Some of the factory rims can be alot of coin. Metro delivers to local area shops not sure what their area of coverage is though. Also Keystone is another option they have alot of factory wheels and decent prices too.

I'm not sure as far as local shops doing wheel repair. I do believe there is a "wheel doctor" in the metro ATL area somewhere.

If it's a steel rim though, you're just better off getting a new one. If it's an alloy OEM wheel, it still may be cheaper to find a used. eBay and CL will do you some good.

Add me to the list of people who like Metro Wheels. They are great...and don't scratch the inside of the wheels when they mount tires. You wouldn't think that is important until you own a $2K+ set of rims that the inside of the rim is polished just like the face of the rim. Plus their finish repairs hold up as well as the factory finished wheels...

Back
Top Bottom