• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Identifying a wheel/rim for a replacement

Swamplion

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
3   0
Reaction score
This is off my 1996 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4
I pulled the donut off and it is from 1996, so that is garage.

Looking to replace the wheel to get an extra to store a full size extra. I figured that there ought to be someone that can identify it and maybe know where to find one. Thoughts?

Also looking for some replacement mud tires for this truck since mine have dry rotted. The size on the truck presently are 31 10.50R15. This is a farm slash/hunting truck and like you I am not made of money. Recommendations and thoughts are welcome.

Attachments

• 806D6491-64F8-47CD-8759-B231EA77F250.jpeg
    806D6491-64F8-47CD-8759-B231EA77F250.jpeg
    357.2 KB · Views: 6

I don't recognize your location. South Cobb Dr in Cobb County used to have several used tire/ wheel dealers. You should be able to find what you're looking for. Or you might try ebay as well.

This is off my 1996 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4
I pulled the donut off and it is from 1996, so that is garage.

Looking to replace the wheel to get an extra to store a full size extra. I figured that there ought to be someone that can identify it and maybe know where to find one. Thoughts?

Also looking for some replacement mud tires for this truck since mine have dry rotted. The size on the truck presently are 31 10.50R15. This is a farm slash/hunting truck and like you I am not made of money. Recommendations and thoughts are welcome.
I think my buddy Sammysam Sammysam has a set of tires he's was going to sell
I believe they're the same size. If he don't chim in by the afternoon I'll call him.

Back
Top Bottom