Beretta Nano

jwhited

Default rank 5000+ posts
Smelly Pirate Hooker
169   0
Reaction score
I picked up a Beretta BU9 Nano in trade today. It seems like a pretty solid pistol with some unique features. I remember reading a lot about these when they first came out, then.. Nothing. What happened to the interest in the Nano? It seems like all the folks clamoring for the S&W Shield or a single-stack 9mm Glock would be all over this.

I wanted a Nano when I looked for a CC pistol. None were available. I ended up with LC9. Not crazy about the LC9's mag disconnect.

Nano is a great little gun, never had a problem with mine, little 'squat" but conceals nicely. On par with the other single stacks, I like the LC9 a little better cause it feels a little thinner. You do need to break in the nano though, I think 500 rds ought to do it and use 124 gr ammo it seems to like that better than 115. Good gun though!

Nano is a great little gun, never had a problem with mine, little 'squat" but conceals nicely. On par with the other single stacks, I like the LC9 a little better cause it feels a little thinner. You do need to break in the nano though, I think 500 rds ought to do it and use 124 gr ammo it seems to like that better than 115. Good gun though!

I've read that they tend to not work as well with 115gr target ammo. No matter, GA Arms 124gr is plentiful and affordable.

Back
Top Bottom