• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bergara vs Tikka

I recently purchased the Tikka T1x .22lr - while my experience with it and shooting at any distance is minimal, I can say my first range trip was extremely enjoyable and I really liked the feel of the rifle.

The Beegara blueing is much more prone to rust than Tikka blueing. You have a bit more aftermarket support for Bergaras too since they are 700 pattern rifles, and the accessories for the Beegara are gonna be cheaper, go price some Tikka mags. Both brands will shoot better than you. I have a Tikka and love it to death. I also want more Tikkas. That said I would’ve stoked to have Bergaras instead.

Can’t speak of Tikka although from what I have read and heard from those that shot them, they like them. I wouldn’t mind getting one. I do own a Bergara and I am very pleased with it. Shoots sub MOA with several different factory loads.

I am a believer in Barbara on a spiritual level. I watched one of those gun show and they were doing a piece on Bergara the company. Close to the end of the show the Host was allowed to pick a rifle. So It wouldn't be a specially pre-,picked gun to show. They sent out back and hung a target at 100 yards. The employee plopped that rifle on a stump and shot 3 shots and there was one hole. Not a jagged hole. A single hole. Maybe a hair oval but enough to impress me. If I buy a bolt gun it will be a Bergara and that the simple truth. Their barrel man is nothing short of a barrel wizard.

I am a believer in Barbara on a spiritual level. I watched one of those gun show and they were doing a piece on Bergara the company. Close to the end of the show the Host was allowed to pick a rifle. So It wouldn't be a specially pre-,picked gun to show. They sent out back and hung a target at 100 yards. The employee plopped that rifle on a stump and shot 3 shots and there was one hole. Not a jagged hole. A single hole. Maybe a hair oval but enough to impress me. If I buy a bolt gun it will be a Bergara and that the simple truth. Their barrel man is nothing short of a barrel wizard.
Believer in something, "on a spiritual level," and have yet to shoot one? Solely based on a show?

Back
Top Bottom