• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Best auto insurer

Cincinnati insurance if you can get it. They usually only work through a broker, we bundled our home and auto with them and they were 800.oo cheaper per year than the next closest one with better deductibles, car rental terms, free glass coverage, and 250 grocery coverage when the power goes out (home insurance) that won't affect your rate. We lost it because I got a ticket, wife had a wreck, and wife ran a stop sign. I'm going to try and get them again this year if I can.
Dang our power has gone out several times over the past few years and cost us a lot of money. I never thought of it being something you could claim.

If your not looking for rates every 3-5 years your leaving money on the table. I forget the term, but people that stay with one insurance for 20-30 years their is a term in the industry and most of the time they raise your rates.

You want to go to a local agent who shops around or maybe call like a Zander (that shops around).

Check them out, when I did I saved big bucks.

Call today, compare your coverage and I bet 9 times out of time if you have been with somebody for 10-15 years you will save money by moving.

I will say personally I know of people that had one this one home owners (allstate) that didn't pay for anything on their roof damage (more than one person), also I had them at the time I had a claim, and they fought me on paying it as well, and had to argue with them get the contractor out here to talk to the adjuster (they sub this out a lot if their busy). It was not a good experience.

If I have a valid claim, I expect the insurance I pay for to help me not hinder me. But I guess that is just how insurance is these days health/car/house they want to fight you to see if you give up to save them money.

I hope everyone can use this thread and save some money!! Call today for some quotes!

Ive come to the conclusion you have to shop around every few years in order to get the discounts. Every time Ive changed Ive saved money. I am now with a company owned by a friend of mine. I had an accident the other day and I dont want to file a claim because I know it will go up. I would just rather pay out of pocket though double my high deductible. its crazy I pay for something I am afraid to use.
Thats why I used a broker service, its free and they shop for you and know of companies you have never heard of. I can send you the name of my guy if you want.

State Farm SINCE 1965
I started right out of high school and have had home and auto with them ever ever since. I have had 2 burglaries, and totalled a $10,000 used car. I rate them 100% in their claims department and my agents staff. I recently had some basement flooding and they explained that I didn't have flood or sewer insurance associated with my insurance policy. i could tell the rep I spoke to truly sorry for me. I will be a loyal State Farm policyholder until I can't drive and they me put in a home ! I live in Missouri and I know that State Farm is the largest underwriter in the state, so I have t assume there rates are very competitive.

Sent from my SM-T220 using Tapatalk

I've used State Farm off and on, (depending on their auto premiums), for 25 years. Had a hit and run and roof damage claims. Both dealt with quickly and easily. No complaints. You hear good and bad about all companies, nearly always you're hearing one side of the story.

I change when the costs vary enough, but, like many things, to a degree I think you get the service you pay for.

Back
Top Bottom