• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Best Book 4 These Times

leechnilk1

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
49   0
Reaction score
Everyone is obviously free to disagree, argue, complain, I really don't care. Blah blah blah. This disease is real/fake i don't care. The economy is destroyed. Blah blah blah, I don't care.

This is the most realistic and down to Earth book I have personally ever read concerning preps for this kind of situation. I posted it here rather than the survival forum because I believe most of those folks have already read it.

This book is not about fantasy. It's not about bugging out to a safe place. It's a book about creating defense in depth at the place you live right now! All of the information found in this book is logical (ie. checking your fire extinguisher dates). It's not about running around being a bada$$ tough guy.

I currently think everything is fine for the most part, however if things become less "ok" I think it's best to be the guy that knows what to do. I suggest this only for non-badasses that might be humble enough to brush up on being a freakin man.

A Failrue of Civilty

A-Failure-of-Civility.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Failure-Civility-Mike-Garand/dp/0615670105

So you know that adding peanut butter to Ramen noodles makes it taste like Pad Thai? Awesome skill!!!

I used to mix cheese in the spaghetti MRE when those came out. Later, I mixed it like always and it tasted funny. They had switched out the cheese for peanut butter. Oops.

Back
Top Bottom