Best gun for females to carry?

Ok Jade kahr pm 9 that is the gun for you check it out im sure you will love it you could conceal it and wear this gun at all times . Tell
me what you think after looking @ the gun . ps good luck my freind

My girlfriend carries a sig p238 cocked and locked. I got it for her last year and she loves it.

Great weapon!
thats my pocket carry!
the single action and real sights make this pocket pistol a cut above the rest, accurate, reliable, easy on recoil due to a bit more weight and grip angle, as long as you aren't afraid of cocked and locked its a master piece, of course we have Colt to thank for this pistol as its an improved Mustang.

Ok Jade kahr pm 9 that is the gun for you check it out im sure you will love it you could conceal it and wear this gun at all times . Tell
me what you think after looking @ the gun . ps good luck my freind

I shot the pm9 not to long ago. The checkering was really rough on my hands but if I had to, I could live with that. My big issue with it was the trigger. Really long reset!! I too would love to hear your opinion Jade :)

I shot the pm9 not to long ago. The checkering was really rough on my hands but if I had to, I could live with that. My big issue with it was the trigger. Really long reset!! I too would love to hear your opinion Jade :)

Yeah I actually liked the pm9. Its a good size fits in my hands nicely. I didn't think the checkering was rough. I didn't really mind the trigger either. It is one I am seriously considering.

I prefer larger pistols but my CC is a Kel Tec P32 with a trigger guard crimson trace laser... I usually don't open carry because I usually have a little one on my hip but Since my husband is a firefighter, 24 on 48 off and I make a few of his trade/purchase deals, I CC then and you can't see it at all.... I can pm you a pic if ya want...

My wife is British and had no clue about firearms so the automatic with mags ,safeties,racking the slide, chamber loaded or not just wasn't happening. She's pretty good with her S&W 38+P model 637. 5 holes-5 shells point and shoot, still working on the speed loader.

I prefer larger pistols but my CC is a Kel Tec P32 with a trigger guard crimson trace laser... I usually don't open carry because I usually have a little one on my hip but Since my husband is a firefighter, 24 on 48 off and I make a few of his trade/purchase deals, I CC then and you can't see it at all.... I can pm you a pic if ya want...

A large pistol you say?
And that was just my Monday! Check out the rest of the weeks adventures.

Have a great weekend, whatever you shoot :)

Last edited by a moderator:
s&w snub nose,colt lw commander in 9mm,smith 3906,any of the s&w ladysmiths,ruger lcr.if i was a girl those would my choiices i would never get a glock cause must girls i know keep there gun in ther purse and glocks have no safety dont want any of your crap in your purse to pull the triiger and shoot you or someone else.just my 2 cents:)

s&w snub nose,colt lw commander in 9mm,smith 3906,any of the s&w ladysmiths,ruger lcr.if i was a girl those would my choiices i would never get a glock cause must girls i know keep there gun in ther purse and glocks have no safety dont want any of your crap in your purse to pull the triiger and shoot you or someone else.just my 2 cents:)

I actually was wanting a glock because it doesn't have a safety. I'm not going to be carrying it in my purse because I see that as handing someone a weapon if my purse was stolen.

Back
Top Bottom