• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best looking gun I have ever seen!!!!!!

crippen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
132   0
Reaction score
image.jpg

That's how it feels when we find sorry pics in your add. For the love of all things good and decent in the world, give us some decent pics when your selling something.

Yeah that bugs me. But really the outrageous price of things bug me. This is the way I see it. What other outlet do you really have to sell or trade a gun? There is this sight and a couple other like that are ok. Or you could take it to a gun/pawn shop. Let say you have an AR15 just as an example. And it's a factory built Daniel defense. Value new $900.00, a place like Cherokee pawn that has awesome prices would buy that used gun off of you for some where in the 500 dollar range then put an 800 dollar tag on it and take the first 700 offered to move it, right? Well why list it on here for 850.00 and have it sit and recycle for months. When it would move fast on here for 700.00 and you still come out a head vs taking to a gun/pawn.

And dammit STOP with the trade value being 150 more then the cash price. Only way that is except able is if your selling your your gun at a freaking steal of a deal and the trade value is an actual value the gun would sell for in a week or twos time.

Rant over.

It seems to me recently more people are trying to trade at a profit, rather than exchange at like value. People are free to do as they choose, but I think it may be part of the reason things are slow.

Back
Top Bottom