• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Better Call Saul

Better call Saul has gotten much better. Just watched yesterday's episode and I like the show a lot.

To me it picked up the 2nd and 3rd episodes. The 4th was good, but some people might think it was a little more slow. To me it seems it is setting up some good ****.

Watched the 4th episode last night. I was laughing my butt off when the brother wrapped in tinfoil runs out and steals the neighbor's paper. He's starting to turn into the sleezy lawyer and I think that's going to make it very entertaining.

one of the biggest parallels that we will see between better call Saul and Breaking Bad is when they both realize they love what they do. It happened in Breaking Bad in the final episode when Walt told Skyler he did because he enjoyed it. And he was good at it. Just like we will watch Saul. the black and white scene that opened the first episode is really him reminiscing and looking back at what he thinks over the good times.

was that the same nursing home he was drumming up business at that Walter blew up on Br Ba?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom