• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Better Call Saul

Who would have ever thought that cable Channels could turn out such great shows ?

House of cards is great too

Wonder when google is gonna start making shows ?

Ahh possible....

I'm digging the show so far. I believe it will only get better with Mike coming into a bigger role with future episodes!

i guess it was

Better Call Saul: 20 Breaking Bad Easter Eggs You Might’ve Missed
7. Visiting Hector Salamanco’s Retirement Home
[Broken External Image]:
AMC
Jimmy McGill’s first big break as a lawyer in Better Call Saul comes when he takes on elder law – the retirement home he visits should look familiar to Breaking Bad fans since it’s the one where Hector Salamanca lived out his last days.

LOL, I got one of those USB thumb drives when I ordered the Breaking Bad series on blu ray, specifically the set that comes in a plastic barrel. I thought it was a real match book at first :)

I did not get a chance to watch the first episode last night but it's on DVR. I hope this series lives up to expectations.
Netflix - I wasted 3 weeks of my life in Feb. Watching Son's of Anarchy from start to finish only because people raved about it . NOT , just way to much fake and drama . Started watching Breaking Bad and have just 3 episodes left to watch this weekend. What I like most about it is it could actually be very true in all respects. Not over the top drama just lot's of everything to keep you interested.

Back
Top Bottom