• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Better listen to your dad

I wonder the reaction on here if he loaded it with 250 lbs of tannerite and hit it with a Barrett 50?

If I was a betting man, I'd bet the baby daddy bounces and the girl comes back home.........might even double down that the grandparents end up raising the kid......

Solid bet... not touching it though. Too scared lol

:lol: Bear you always take the negative side of things. I dont see how that would affect his relationship with the grandchild in the long run. I in no way condoned that ridiculousness to happen, but you have no idea what the details of the situation are. What if someone tried to tell you how to treat your daughter and grand child what would you say to them?
If I was as much of an idiot as this guy is, which I'm not, I hope I'd listen to them.

Good for them.

Not here to judge, but a Miata is probably fun..... until your buddies see you pull up in one.

The kind of buddies I have would be harsh if I were to get one of those little tampons with wheels. I'd probably hear less **** if I rode up on a rainbow-farting unicorn.

rainbow-farting unicorn:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Why not trade the car for an abortion?

That's the only two choices
Have the baby or have an abortion

I had a friend that got pregnant
She was already moved out had a decent job and her own home
But he parents flipped out and wouldn't talk to her etc

She said
"Look , I didn't plan this , I was on the pill etc, but here's the choice , I could have the baby or have an abortion , do y'all want to be grandparents of a baby or grandparents of an abortion ?"
" I'm pregnant , am not having an abortion , and I'm going to be the best mother I can be , you want in on that or not "?

After that sunk in , they were totally normal again and even started helping with the bills for daycare etc .

She had a job where she worked 24 on and 48 off so daycare was a major issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom