• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Better listen to your dad

I don't understand the bashing on the dad. It was his possession and he can do with it what he pleases, this is America...amazing how people suddenly know everything about this man and this situation by watching a 1.5 minute video. I bet the people that bitch and moan about prices on here are the same ones that are mad about this video. Not your property, not your problem.

I don't understand the bashing on the dad. It was his possession and he can do with it what he pleases, this is America...amazing how people suddenly know everything about this man and this situation by watching a 1.5 minute video. I bet the people that ***** and moan about prices on here are the same ones that are mad about this video. Not your property, not your problem.
Hmm, let's see.

A temper tantrum in a grown man is never a good thing.
Poor example for his daughter, but that's probably not anything new.
Doesn't help the situation in any way. What's the message supposed to be? Stop being pregnant?
Probably did permanent damage to his relationship with his daughter.
If he ever even sees the grandchild, the kid will know just how happy granddad is about their existence. This type of thing becomes family legend.

There's more, but that's enough.

Hmm, let's see.

A temper tantrum in a grown man is never a good thing.
Poor example for his daughter, but that's probably not anything new.
Doesn't help the situation in any way. What's the message supposed to be? Stop being pregnant?
Probably did permanent damage to his relationship with his daughter.
If he ever even sees the grandchild, the kid will know just how happy granddad is about their existence. This type of thing becomes family legend.

There's more, but that's enough.

:lol: Bear you always take the negative side of things. I dont see how that would affect his relationship with the grandchild in the long run. I in no way condoned that ridiculousness to happen, but you have no idea what the details of the situation are. What if someone tried to tell you how to treat your daughter and grand child what would you say to them?

Back
Top Bottom