• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Beware Scammer Alert

I've had a similar experience twice on another site when trying to sell a couple of rather pricey firearms in the last several months from 2 different email addresses but with the same, exactly responses. Each time I was asked if the gun was still available (once within 20 min of posting) and if I would ship the gun to KY. When i declined, the response was to ask me if there was something wrong with it.

My first ad actually got flagged as a SCAM, which baffles me, since it supposedly takes numerous complaints from several users. One would think that the admins of the site would have actually checked the responses to the ad to verify the accusation.

Oh, I thought the scam was sending a gun to your home, which is possibly legal. Did not notice the rest.
Maybe "Illegally" unless that someone is a licensed seller to receive. - I can legally buy a gun, but it can not be shipped to my home...

If only we had a member that alerted us to both price gougers and scammers. palmettomoon palmettomoon do you know a militant hero that can save us?
I'll speak with the management about the lackadaisical attitude of the ODT Price Militant.

Don't be too hard on them. Remember, their uncle the Nigerian prince had his accounts frozen. They are still trying to raise money to get him straightened out. Keep the line of commo open, they can help you with ED too.

Back
Top Bottom