• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Beware Scammer Alert

Don't be too hard on them. Remember, their uncle the Nigerian prince had his accounts frozen. They are still trying to raise money to get him straightened out. Keep the line of commo open, they can help you with ED too.
Had ANOTHER call from Social Security on Friday. So I said to myself " Okay I'll play along." So then this Patel gets on the line and tells me his name is Officer Something or other. So I said " No your name is Officer lying ********** and you're trying to run a really weak con game. Then in his thick Indian accent he said " Hey my friend why don't you go **** yourself? " So I said " Damn ! Thats pretty ugly language for an officer of the Social Security Administration,! Hey is it hot over there in diarrhea land? Cause hell is gonna be hotter." But by then he had already hung up on me.

That was a big issue with Armslist. Now that Armslist has changed it policies I'm sure the cockroaches have scattered and some have found their way here. However, it appears at ODT, if your a tool bag you will be rated as such.

Gotcha. The language is very confusing. Even folks on Georgia Packing argue about it. I've always thought it meant you could only ship/mail long guns within state.
People confuse what the law (usually federal) requires and what individual shippers require.

The federal law controls to whom you may transfer certain firearms. The shippers control how you actually make the transfer, if not in person.

For example, USPS allows you to ship a long gun to anyone, any where in the United States. USPS doesn't care who you ship it to, felon, foreign national, under aged person, resident of another state - their business is shipping, the legalities belong to BATF.

Same with the commercial services. They could choose to ship long or short guns any way they want to any one you want to ship one to. They "choose" to require you to use overnight service because too many of their employees are thieving bastards. There is no "legal" reason you can' t use the nearest drop box to ship a firearm.

People seem to totally forget about the perfectly legal Redneck Delivery Service, "Bubba is going that way this weekend, maybe he can take it for you."

Back
Top Bottom