• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Biden gun plan

**** the senate and **** every worthless, spineless GOP shill that hasn't stood to STOP this election from being STOLEN from DONALD J. TRUMP!!!!!

I will not vote for anyone that doesn't fight like hell for fair elections - and this wasn't it!!
So you'd rather lose any chance of somewhat controlling what the Biden administration will be able to do for the next four years?

So you'd rather lose any chance of somewhat controlling what the Biden administration will be able to do for the next four years?

No. I’m just done supporting the GOP that stabs me in the back every. single. time. I’m not advocating for anyone else to feel the same way.

if they fight for Trump, I’ll be the first in line on January 5th. So far, I’m not seeing it.

Thoughts on Sniffy's gun plan? register all long guns, 200 tax on all long guns every year. register all you own and if you dont, 10 thousand fine and or up to 10 years in jail if caught with one not registered. We have to keep the senate, show up and vote on the runoff. Things are about to get interesting I think.......

How will they know you have them if you don't tell anyone? If they make all long guns nfa items, you might as well make them machine guns and sbrs. I sold all mine, only own muskets now ;)

large.png

Back
Top Bottom